Packaging Systems for
Personal & Home Care>
The emphasis in this type of market is on “clean”, so packaging and branding must reflect this. For the Personal care market in particular, new travel regulations have driven a rise in 0-100 ml packaging, which is the fastest growing size globally. Along with this portability, price has resulted in a demand for varying pack sizes, which still deliver quality and hard-fought brand value. Sustainability and recyclability are major criterion, which have been complicated by the need to deliver new and innovative delivery and application solutions in what is a highly competitive market with leading national and international brands. It is a highly competitive market looking to expand both product range and global reach. Heavily dependent on brand and packaging appeal, brand differentiation and perception are coupled to price points. There is also continual innovation in both product and packaging formats.
- As fast-moving goods, personal and homecare products are often supplied shelf-ready, so secondary packaging technology cannot impinge on any brand identity or spoil the external appearance of containers.
- Massive array of packaging formats, materials and arrays to cater for product types and applications.
- Large format variance (small/consumer vs. large/commercial) requires flexible and scalable packaging designs.
- Sector is heavily dependent on the perception of quality, coupled to cleanliness and complete trust in a brand and its persona.
- Shelf appeal and shelf-ready packaging is essential, with high-end designs and materials being developed and deployed that are commensurate with brand perception and product pricing strategies.
Cama Group’s packaging solutions for the Personal & Home Care market are efficient, flexible and digital-ready.
They deliver consistent quality, optimised throughput, rapid changeovers and minimal downtime all within a hygienically designed framework. Cama Group’s packaging machines for personal care and home care are designed to adapt as your product evolve through continual innovation, and they are capable of handling sustainable packaging, recyclable packaging and reusable packaging. Our personal care and home care packaging machines can also adapt to a wide array of packaging styles, formats and product counts.
We take care of your
products and your brand>
Cama Group designs and manufactures a wide range of packaging machines for the personal care and home care sector. Find the perfect solution to meet your precise packaging needs.
Personal & Home Care packaging you can trust
Cama Group’s Packaging Department has 30+ years’ experience in the design and testing of packaging paperboard and cardboard. We’ll help you optimize your packaging designs and make them work in harmony with automated machines.
Cama Group treats every order as a separate project. Our project management is both cost and schedule driven to ensure that each project is on-time and within budget.
We design sustainability into our machines… and into your packaging! Lower energy consumption, reduced waste, more efficient packaging design and recyclable/reuseable materials are part of our ethos. We can help you transition to more sustainable packaging.
Our expert team is ready to support you with an extensive Service Package that will help you and your staff to maintain the best efficiency for your packaging systems.
We are ready for
Cama is the world’s driving worldwide coordinations supplier — we uphold industry and exchange the worldwide trade of merchandise through land transport.